The Nitecore MH20 length of just 10.5cm fits into a small pocket yet emits a huge beam range of up to 220 meters.
Featuring a Cree XM-L2 U2 LED, the MH20 has a maximum brightness of 1000 lumens & features five brightness levels which are selected via the side switch.
The MH20 can be powered by 1x18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery (can be recharged inside torch) or 2x RCR123 rechargeable batteries (do NOT recharge inside torch) or 2xCR123A primary cells (non-rechargeable).
As with the other Nitecore MH Series torches, the MH20 has the capability to charge one 18650 Li-ion battery inside the torch via the USB port. The high quality USB port cover is designed for sealing against dust & moisture, making the MH20 more suitable for outdoor use.
Please note: Unlike the other MH series lights the MH20 does not include a rechargeable battery. We have the Nitecore 18650 cells available on our battery page. Not compatible with flat top 18650 cells - Nitecore 18650 are recommended.
An integrated blue power indicator notifies users of remaining battery power which also doubles as a location indicator when in standby mode. Direct access to lowest and turbo brightness levels.
Using 1 x Nitecore 18650 Li-ion 2600mAh battery:
Turbo: 1000 lumens - 2 hour runtime
High: 410 lumens - 2 hour 45 minute runtime
Mid: 230 lumens - 5 hour 45 minute runtime
Low: 50 lumens - 15 hour 45 minute runtime
Lower: 1 lumen - 235 hour runtime
Using 2 x CR123 batteries:
Turbo: 1000 lumens - 2 hour 15 minute runtime
High: 410 lumens - 2 hour 30 minute runtime
Mid: 230 lumens - 4 hour 30 minute runtime
Low: 50 lumens - 14 hour 15 minute runtime
Lower: 1 lumen - 150 hour runtime
Beam distance of up to 220 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 (two meters submersible) & impact resistant to drops from 1.5 meters.
The current Nitecore filters & diffusers do not fit the MH20.
A deep pocket carry clip allows for a deeper pocket carry, leaving none of the MH20 sticking out. Stainless steel construction with titanium coating to withstand extreme conditions.
· The smallest, lightest 1x18650 USB rechargeable flashlight
· Utilizes a CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
· Max output of up to 1000 lumens
· Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides extreme reflector performance
· Boasts a peak beam intensity of 12,500 cd and a throw distance of up to 220 meters
· Features advanced temperature regulation (ATR) technology
· Innovative single button 2-stage switch accesses multiple functions and modes
· Integrated power indicator notifies battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V)
· Intelligent charging module with a micro USB port charges Li-ion battery rapidly
· High efficiency constant current circuit enables maximum runtime of 235 hours
· Direct access to ultra-low and turbo output
· Detachable two-way anti-rolling clip
· Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
· Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
· HAIII military grade hard-anodized
· Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (2 meters submersible)
· Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
· Tail stand capability
Length: 4.13” (105mm)
Head diameter: 1.25” (31.8mm)
Tail diameter: 1” (25.4mm)
Includes: USB cable, holster, lanyard, spare USB port cover & spare o-ring. ** Unlike some MH Series torches this MH20 does NOT come with any batteries**
Nitecore MH20 user manual can be downloaded here.